harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [announce] Xiao-Feng Li elected to Harmony PMC
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 01:33:23 GMT
Thanks, Tim and Harmony community. I am sure I will contribute more
with Harmony PMC.

My last check shows Harmony has ~2.3 million LOC. It's amazing. I see
more individuals or entities are joining Harmony discussions and
filing JIRAs in this quarter, which clearly indicates that Harmony is
entering a new stage of maturity.

Cheers!
xiaofeng

--