harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Qiu" <sean.xx....@gmail.com>
Subject [buildtest] Add a task for BTI to create a new adaptor from a template
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:07:08 GMT
To add a task for BTI, we have to rewrite some scripts whose start are
similar.
So i think we can add a new task "create-adaptor" for BTI.I have create a
new jira for it [1].
we can use this task like:

  $>ant create-adaptor -Dadaptor=hello

This task can create a new adaptor directory in ${trunk}/adapotrs named
after "hello" from the command line.
It can supply default settings from template files, such as generating
summary, getting dependecy.
We can put adaptor-template.xml and parameters-template.xml in
${trunk}/script/template.
The task will replace the @SUITE@ at the template files to real suite name.

What's more, we can supply more template files for different kinds of test
suites.
BTI developer can make advantage of these template files.

Any thoughts? Additions? Comments?

Sean Qiu
China Software Development Lab, IBM