harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Qiu" <sean.xx....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] make the tests structure comply with our testing conventions
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 07:36:53 GMT
What i am going to do is to run our tests within RI 1.5.0 first,
move the failed testing classes from src/test/api to src/test/impl and
reserve their packaging names.

The encountered problem is that some tests may contain both api testcases
and impl testcases.
IMHO, we can just move these testing classes into src/test/impl.
So the tests in src/test/api can run successfully in any compatible
implementations.

Does it make sense? Any suggestions? Any volunteers?