harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Qiu" <sean.xx....@gmail.com>
Subject [testing] make the tests structure comply with our testing conventions
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 01:53:00 GMT
To supply an independent tests archive,IMHO,
make tests meet our testing conventions[1] should be a good start.

I have taken a glance at the structure of luni module,
and found that it does not comply with our conventions accurately.
I guess this may be a common situation.

So i am going to make our luni module comply with our convention[1] first.
For example, the package "org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.io" should
be moved to src/test/impl/common rather than src/test/api/common,
since it is implementatin dependent.(am i right?)

Any suggestions? If no one object, i will start to do it.

[1] http://harmony.apache.org/subcomponents/classlibrary/testing.html
--
Sean Qiu
China Software Development Lab, IBM