harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Qiu" <sean.xx....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] accepting bug reports/patches in other languages?
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 13:07:40 GMT
+1, it is helpful to attract more potential developers to hamrony.

But i think there is no need to pay specail attention to this, since most of
the JIRA are writen in English. Maybe we can create a category (e.g. Other
Language) in our JIRA to classify this kind of issues. Than anyone who
subscribe our commint mailing-list can rereport it to the proper location.

Does it make sense?

And to translate our WIKI in multi-language,  i am total agree wth it.
It will introduce Harmony to much more potential developers.

--
Sean Qiu
China Software Development Lab, IBM