harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] accepting bug reports/patches in other languages?
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 03:26:53 GMT
Very nice!

Now I think we should create instructions on wiki on languages that we speak
describing how to file a JIRA. And put a statement like: "now we
accept defect reports and pathes on other langages" to the news
section on the main page
and to the blogs. And put the same statement on all languages
we understand with a link to instructions on that languages

Thanks,
Mikhail