harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] accepting bug reports/patches in other languages?
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 05:44:42 GMT
Well we can start for example with Chinese and Russian.
I think we have enough people here who could translate

For other languages we could use e.g. auto-translators.

I suggest that we consider this as a new potential feedback channel,
if you have user feedback then you have a choice to translate it or ignore it.
If we say that we don't read feedback in other languages we don't have
such a choice.

What do you think?

Thanks,
Mikhail