harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build?] Problem with snapshot build or download page?
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:07:35 GMT
The idea is we have snapshots for developers that are provided with
the test results
and snapshots for users who does not care which to download and need
"a snapshot"

Download page points to some recent snapshot that is a bit more stable,
while testing page points to snapshots built according to the fixed schedule

Thanks,
Mikhail