harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [site] add automatic out-of-date notice to the old pages
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 14:15:03 GMT
I agree that we need to distinguish somehow the pages that are perfect
from the pages that are out of date. Ideally we should not have out of
date pages though...

I think that it should not be something automatic: for example for
the page that describes command line option we can say that we plan
to add more options soon. So the text of the notice might differ

Thanks,
Mikhail