harmony-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][M3] release r580985 as M3 stable build
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 06:24:01 GMT
The plan sounds fine for me in general and
I'm OK with postponing 4873 till M4

Thanks,
Mikhail

2007/10/4, Stepan Mishura <stepan.mishura@gmail.com>:
> Hi folks,
>
> Let's make a decision about the last milestone candidate r580985.
> Shortly, as I can see there is only one issue that blocks its release
> - HARMONY-4873
>
> I'd suggest the next - we wait for objections to postpone the issue
> resolution to M4 for 72 hours (starting from now) to let everyone to
> speak up.
> If there are no objections - we make the release. Also I think we
> shouldn't keep all this time the trunk frozen so I'd suggest if there
> are no objections during 24 hours we unfroze the trunk. If  after that
> we get a vote for fixing the issue then a branch is created to make
> the fix and testing.
>
> Objections?
>
> Thanks,
> Stepan Mishura
> Intel Enterprise Solutions Software Division
>

Mime
View raw message