harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [bti][p-unit] finally, it is ready
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 05:29:53 GMT
On 10/26/07, Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedotov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Stepan, sure. Thank you for your interest to this patch.
>
> For reviewer convinience the harness patch is split into two:
> Harmony-style formatting changes were separated from removing two
> warning outputs and authorship [1]. While I respect a contribution of
> Andrey Tyuryushkin, I have learned the the author removal trick from
> Sveta.

Alexei,

Thanks for providing new patch that free from formatting changes -
that made the review easier. Now I have a question to your updates to
the harness: why did you remove logging for "date-of-creation" and
"authors" field? Is is necessary for p-unit integration? I guess no -
you can change logging level (or fix tests description files) to avoid
unwanted logging.

Thanks,
Stepan.

> Thanks.