harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [site] Should snapshot status pages have the link to the top page?
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 04:57:38 GMT
On 10/26/07, Pavel Pervov <pmcfirst@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not 100% sure it is necessary, but individual suite may contain the link
> to the snapshot testing page for a particular revision.

Ah, I understood what you are talking about.

As Vladimir correctly pointed out - an individual suite page (i.e.
index.html) is generated by JUnitReport or represents a suite's
execution log. So we need explicitly patch each index.html to insert
link to a snapshot page. As for JUnit report - it contains a number of
separate pages (for each test).

Yes, having link to the snapshot testing page on each report page
would make the navigation easier. You may file a JIRA to remember
about your suggestion.

Thanks,
Stepan.