harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [bti][p-unit] finally, it is ready
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 12:12:48 GMT
On 10/26/07, Stepan Mishura <stepan.mishura@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/25/07, Andrew Zhang <zhanghuangzhu@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 10/23/07, Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedotov@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello Stepan,
> > >
> > > As per our dicsussion I've created a JIRA issue with a distinctive
> > > name [1]. Could one please close HARMONY-4114 [2]?
> >

> Hi, Andrew,
>
> I have a look into HARMONY-4992 - looking into diffs it is hard for me
> to get an idea why the harness have to be patched to integrate p-unit.

Andrew,

Could you take care of HARMONY-4992? I'm quite busy with BTI related
tasks and I assume that it is easier for you to understand 1Mb patch
for the stress suite which make use of p-unit. If have free time I'll
take the patch for the harness for testing and if there is any issue
with it I'll let you know.

Thanks,
Stepan.