harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][M3] release r580985 as M3 stable build
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 09:49:23 GMT
On 10/4/07, Stepan Mishura wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Let's make a decision about the last milestone candidate r580985.
> Shortly, as I can see there is only one issue that blocks its release
> - HARMONY-4873
>
> I'd suggest the next - we wait for objections to postpone the issue
> resolution to M4 for 72 hours (starting from now) to let everyone to
> speak up.
> If there are no objections - we make the release. Also I think we
> shouldn't keep all this time the trunk frozen so I'd suggest if there
> are no objections during 24 hours we unfroze the trunk. If  after that
> we get a vote for fixing the issue then a branch is created to make
> the fix and testing.

No votes for fixing the issue in M3 - so I'm going to promote r580985
snapshot as M3 stable build. I've already copied it to the milestone
dir and updated download page. Also I think the announcement should be
made and the news page should be updated.

Currently I'm gathering info about what was fixed/improved/added in
M3. Please let me know what worth to be mentioned.

Thanks,
Stepan.