harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject [general][M3] release r580985 as M3 stable build
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 05:48:46 GMT
Hi folks,

Let's make a decision about the last milestone candidate r580985.
Shortly, as I can see there is only one issue that blocks its release
- HARMONY-4873

I'd suggest the next - we wait for objections to postpone the issue
resolution to M4 for 72 hours (starting from now) to let everyone to
speak up.
If there are no objections - we make the release. Also I think we
shouldn't keep all this time the trunk frozen so I'd suggest if there
are no objections during 24 hours we unfroze the trunk. If  after that
we get a vote for fixing the issue then a branch is created to make
the fix and testing.

Objections?

Thanks,
Stepan Mishura