harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][M3] release candidate status
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 11:04:50 GMT
> Do we see any M3 blockers so far?

As I understand there are no critical/blocker issues for r579330. Roughly,
- several regressions were found (most of them were fixed and included
into the new milestone candidate r580985), BWT, I encourage everyone
to use M3 umbrella for tracking [1]
- there are couple of suites to be improved (too many timeouts and
intermittent failures): Reliability/Stress/Functional
- automation for some suites should to be fixed: EGA/EUT
- few reports are missed: Geronimo Unit Tests (looks like regressions)

Thanks,
Stepan.

--
Stepan Mishura