harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Beliaev" <vladimir.k.beli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: today's drlvm is not buildable on linux em64t
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 15:46:31 GMT
As far as I see in HARMONY-5032 Gregory can not reproduce the issue (AFAIK
he tried debug build).

I've just retried with release build & was not able to reproduce the issue
(pls, see my update in HARMONY-5032).

Note that I did not tried a fresh build - just executed 'ant' from federated
build root.

I'm double check veery-fresh release build now (i.e. starting from "svn
checkout ..." command).

Thanks
Vladimir Beliaev

--