harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Beliaev" <vladimir.k.beli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [buildtest] latest PASS revision for Code Integrity
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 10:55:28 GMT
I like the date - they indicate the "human factor" like "there is a
regression 2 days already and nobody cares". And a revision is a "technical
help" for someone who evaluates the regression.

So I would show both first-failure-data and last-success-revision on CI page
(if it is possible).

Thanks
Vladimir Beliaev