harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Beliaev" <vladimir.k.beli...@gmail.com>
Subject [buildtest][eut] BTI updates for EUT3.3 on Linux x86_64 (was Re: [general][M3] code unfrozen)
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 14:59:37 GMT
Hello, Stepan,

I see an intermittent failure for jdtdebug suite on EUT3.2/winx86 which was
not reproduced previosly and which is not reproduce locally. So this failure
may be ignored.

BTW, thanks for establishing the testing of EUT3.3 on Linux x86_64. Please
apply the patch from
HARMONY-4880<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-4880> to
get BTI adaptors (summary reporter actually) working for this platform.

Thanks
Vladimir Beliaev