harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Beliaev" <vladimir.k.beli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [buildtest][eut] set of EUT patches for M3 to be integrated
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 10:31:36 GMT
I agree about 5-7 times. Still there are two ways to implement it:

1. run EUT on daily base, see the results & update EFL (prepare patch &
commit). Stop doing this when a GREEN picture is table during 2-3 days.

2. run EUT 1 time with 5-7 cycles which take 8*7=56h=~days. Then work on all
unexpected failures / error. I'm ok with such a variant also (it less
timeconsuming for us).

So please choose what is simpler for you to implement. I believe, the
regualr testing of new M3 snapshot willl be done in parallel.

Thanks
Vladimir Beliaev