harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Beliaev" <vladimir.k.beli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [buildtest][eut] set of EUT patches for M3 to be integrated
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 10:10:33 GMT
Thanks, Stepan.

Please note that I found a set of JIRAs which relates to automatied testing
but looks like they are missed:

   - HARMONY-2687
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-2687>[testing]
buildtest patch for adding Eclipse Unit Tests runs to CC
   - HARMONY-3528 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-3528>
[testing]
   contribution of the Functional test suite
   - HARMONY-3598
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-3598>[testing]
SPECjvm98 runner integration to the buildtest infrastructure
   - HARMONY-3629 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-3629>
[testing]
   Iterative runs of Classlibrary unit tests under BT2.0

There JIRAs may be out-of-date, so they may be set to Resolved as INVALID or
WON'T FIX.
In particular:

   - HARMONY-2687
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-2687>[testing]
buildtest patch for adding Eclipse Unit Tests runs to CC

*First, let's get this JIRA name to be started with "[buildtest][eut]"*.
I've checked the patch - this JIRA relates to
HARMONY-4807<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-4807>
([buildtest][eut]
EUT summary reporter), at least it does some XML parsing in Java. *So,
second - let's get it resolved as WON'T FIX or DUPLICATE of
*HARMONY-4807<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-4807>
.

BTW, I was suprised seeing a patch for
HARMONY-2687<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-2687>
(which
I actually missed initially). Fortunately I hardly can reuse
HARMONY-2687<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-2687> patch
while working on
HARMONY-4807<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-4807>.
The main idea of
HARMONY-2687<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-2687> is
TXT report generating while main idea of
HARMONY-4807<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-4807> is
overall EUT run status collection which allows producing any kind of report
(html summary, report.txt).

Stepan, could you please care about
HARMONY-2687<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-2687>
?