harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Beliaev" <vladimir.k.beli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [buildtest][eut] set of EUT patches for M3 to be integrated
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 09:24:30 GMT
Hello, Stepan,

please get committed the patches for EFL updating which are:

   - HARMONY-4870 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-4870>
([buildtest][eut]
   fixed EFL for EUT3.2)
   - HARMONY-4871 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-4871>
([buildtest][eut]
   fixed EFL for EUT3.3)
   - HARMONY-4878 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-4878>
([buildtest][eut]
   copy EFL to report on people.apache.org)

 Pleas note that ... more changes on EFL may be done since there may be
intermittent failures.

I recommend establishing a daily run of EUT (3.2/3.3 x winx86/linx86) on
same snapshot - M3 - to be able to define the list of tests which are
fixedly passed each run.

Thanks
Vladimir Beliaev