harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Spark Shen" <smallsmallor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] new tools for Harmony
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 00:43:55 GMT
Thanks Alexei, for the information.

I looked into the link, and noticed a paragraph:
<cite>
JavaCC is free. You can download it and use it in most situations at no
cost. The files generated by JavaCC are yours which you use at your own
risk. Sun and Metamata do not place any restrictions on what you can do with
the generated files.
</cite>

According to these sentences, IMHO, whether to move or even remove the 'Do
not move' instructions is at our choice. But if it is required for some
technical reasons, for example, a tool will utilize that line, then it is
better be kept.

--
Spark Shen
China Software Development Lab, IBM