harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Spark Shen" <smallsmallor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] accepting bug reports/patches in other languages?
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 04:02:53 GMT
2007/10/19, Mikhail Loenko <mloenko@gmail.com>:

> Very nice!
>
> Now I think we should create instructions on wiki on languages that we
> speak
> describing how to file a JIRA. And put a statement like: "now we
> accept defect reports and pathes on other langages" to the news
> section on the main page
> and to the blogs. And put the same statement on all languages
> we understand with a link to instructions on that languages

+1. And I have created a simple and crude chinese wiki pages[1] for
recording the process.
All those wired chars are encoded chinese words.

You can navigate to the page as follow:
1. Direct your browser to http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/FrontPage
2. Click the link on the second line 'Harmony
wiki中文页<http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Harmony%20wiki%E4%B8%AD%E6%96%87%E9%A1%B5>'
[2]
3. Click the link
'Harmony中文缺陷报告起步<http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Harmony%E4%B8%AD%E6%96%87%E7%BC%BA%E9%99%B7%E6%8A%A5%E5%91%8A%E8%B5%B7%E6%AD%A5>'
[3]

You can also see a note on '== Harmony 新闻 ==' part:

begin

* 多语言Bug 报告系统 *

   -

   Apache Harmony 现在支持多种语言的Bug报告。目前暂时支持中文,英文和俄文。JIRA
4971[image:
[WWW]]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-4971<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-4971>使用中文和英文双语

报告了一个功能增强的问题。这个报告的内容是有实际意义的,但是形式是试验性质的。对于多语言报告的流程和形式,大家可以各抒己见。您可以把意见记录到以下页面。
Harmony中文缺陷报告起步<http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Harmony%E4%B8%AD%E6%96%87%E7%BC%BA%E9%99%B7%E6%8A%A5%E5%91%8A%E8%B5%B7%E6%AD%A5>

end

For English wiki page, I am not quite sure where to add the link. I think we
may have a discussion.

For wiki page for Russian or any other lanugage, will anyone else help to
create them? I am lack of knowledge. :-)

[1]
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Harmony%E4%B8%AD%E6%96%87%E7%BC%BA%E9%99%B7%E6%8A%A5%E5%91%8A%E8%B5%B7%E6%AD%A5
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Harmony%20wiki%E4%B8%AD%E6%96%87%E9%A1%B5
[3]