harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Spark Shen" <smallsmallor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] publish SPECjbb2005 scores
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 02:50:02 GMT
Sounds a good idea. +1.

Actually, I have the similar thinking[1] several days ago.
I just thought about publish more test results. For example coverage report,

unit test report etc. on our web site. The idea is to prove harmony is in a
great shape.

IMO, coverage and unit test is especially import for a project such as
harmony -
with huge code base and fundamental functions.

Maven project has a similar link on its web site[2],
with different kinds of test reports published. How about we extend out
performance
link[3] to a similar form?

I departured from your original idea a little, do I? :-)

[1]http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.harmony.devel/29632
[2] http://maven.apache.org/ref/current/maven-model/project-reports.html
[3] http://harmony.apache.org/performance.html

--