harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Spark Shen" <smallsmallor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] accepting bug reports/patches in other languages?
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 02:03:47 GMT
Hi all,

I have created a experimental JIRA report[1] in Chinese & English.
I am not quite sure about whether I did the go through the right process
or the content is qualified enough to be readable.

May it be a good start for us to find a appropriate process and pattern to
file multi-lingual JIRAs.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

--
Spark Shen