harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Spark Shen" <smallsmallor...@gmail.com>
Subject [general] Multi-lingual publishing channels - blog, harmony web site etc.
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 01:49:02 GMT
Hi all
Now we have many information publishing channels.

Wiki, JIRA, blog, harmony web site to name a few. And seems we have a
multi-lingual information publishing
tendency these days. For example, we have wiki in chinese, JIRA will also
has its Russian and/or Chinese
version in the near future.

I am thinking about to push this tendency one step further. What about also
to multi-lingual our harmony web site or our blog.
For a project such as fundamental and as important as Harmony, to provide
globalized information will definitely help
to further prosper our project.

Any thoughts?

--
Spark Shen