harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Spark Shen" <smallsmallor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Build is broken.
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2007 10:37:25 GMT
Hi
I am looking at this issue and is now checking out the whole trunk and plan
to do a build as far as I
finished checking it out on windows X86 environment.

At the mean time, I checked the error report of
HARMONY-4943<http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-4943>and
looked into
modules/awt/src/main/java/windows/org/apache/harmony/awt/gl/windows/WinGraphicsConfiguration.java
file of r584197.
And I do find the constructor which is reported as missing.
public WinGraphicsConfiguration(long hdc) {
//...
}

on line 75.

May be there's something wrong with your local copy? Did you tried 'svn st'
to see whether there are some unintentional
modifications in your local workspace?

--
Spark Shen
China Software Development Lab, IBM