harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Spark Shen" <smallsmallor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [buildtest][coverage] A new emma instrument adaptor for BTI 2.0
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2007 04:42:49 GMT
I like this coverage report tool very much, especially after I read the
detailed wiki page.
Another candidate place for publishing this information is our blog[1].
We can add more charts and/or statisics there. AFAIK, customizing emma is
not so trivial a work,
and it is worthful to share more about it.

Or will it also be a news to publish in our home page?

Another thought:
So far, we have many different test suites. Such as performance test
suite[2], coverage test report, unit test suite, etc.
How about we also add a link for coverage test report and unit test report
like performance suite in harmony website.
We can have a column called 'Quanlity Assurance' under 'Development', which
includes many different test results -
perfomance, unit test, coverage report etc.

[1]http://apache-harmony.blogspot.com/
[2]http://harmony.apache.org/performance.html

--
Spark Shen