harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Spark Shen" <smallsmallor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][jndi] Integration of Ldap Service Provider and javax.naming.ldap package
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 01:59:55 GMT
Hi

Very glad to see that you are also interested in ldap service provider.

We have currently some implementation[1].

JIRA 4910 provides the add operation while JIRA 4928 provides basic bind
operation.
May be we can work togethor and avoid duplicate work.

--
Spark Shen
China Software Development Lab, IBM