harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Regis <xu.re...@gmail.com>
Subject [OT] new tools for Harmony
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 03:43:19 GMT
Hi,

Recently I'm implementing LDAP filter and url parser, I use JavaCC[1] to
generate parser's source code, the input
grammar files are written by myself. I'm not sure whether the generated
source code could be included into Harmony
(only the source code, because it needn't JavaCC jars at compiling and
runtime).

JavaCC is BSD licensed, it convert grammar file to java file, and
according to it's FAQ[2], the java files produced by javacc
can be used in any way.

And javacc created java files with first line like this:
"/* Generated By:JavaCC: Do not edit this line. FilterParser.java */"

Is it acceptable?

[1] https://javacc.dev.java.net/
[2] http://www.engr.mun.ca/~theo/JavaCC-FAQ/javacc-faq-moz.htm#tth_sEc1.7

Best regards,