harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [build] issue using modern compiler
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 16:18:58 GMT
Hi Dims,

It seems these might be exposing bugs with the Eclipse compiler from
previous discussions [1] & [2]. I'm surprised we havn't fixed these
problems in our codebase, but I guess we switched to using the Eclipse
compiler and they may have fallen by the wayside as a result. Having a
very quick search I cannot see a JIRA already existing for this issue.

Does anyone else remember why this was not fixed?

Regards,
Oliver

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/harmony-dev/200611.mbox/%3c2c1cfe8b0611300356g39fc2d77oad6c53816711923c@mail.gmail.com%3e