harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Harmony for Apache internal use?
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 09:55:27 GMT
Alexei Zakharov wrote:
> I did register both to their site and their JIRA. However, as far as I
> understand I'm not able to do anything except for creating and
> browsing my own issues. It seems their JIRA configuration differs from
> ours.

The only comments are:

   We need to ensure that none of our code depends on sun.* packages.
   See: http://java.sun.com/products/jdk/faq/faq-sun-packages.html

   Currently the com.atlassian.velocity.VelocityHelper is the only
   class that has been identified to use a sun.* class.

and

    Please note that the class is actually in atlassian-velocity and
    not JIRA.

The issue has been open since June 2007.

Regards,
Tim