harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Harmony for Apache internal use?
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 08:54:36 GMT
Henri Yandell wrote:
> I'm all for giving Harmony a shot on one of the smaller JIRAs - just
> give me the instructions for setting it up and I can put a little time
> into testing etc.
>
> I can start by running the osjava.org JIRA (runs on an Ubuntu of some
> form) and seeing how that goes, then moving up to the others.

Cool.  Go and grab the latest Harmony milestone from our downloads page
[1].  Sounds like you will need to patch JIRA to satisfy it's dependency
on Sun internals [2].

You know where to come for assistance.  Please report back, good or bad.

Alexei: Do you have the stubs JAR you created in an easily consumable
form for Henri?  Perhaps you can attach it to a new JIRA issue for him.

[1] http://harmony.apache.org/download.cgi
[2]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/harmony-dev/200710.mbox/%3c2c9597b90710180938j19c8559ekf437283b0bb5a031@mail.gmail.com%3e

Regards,