harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] HARMONY-4689 - JVMTI Extension: Native Code Access Interface implementation
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 09:42:12 GMT
+1

I think it is great to see such innovation taking place in Harmony.

Note that the contribution should be committed as-is, but there are a
number of files that need the standard copyright block added soon
thereafter.

It would also be good to pull the documentation out and add it to the
website.  I found it very useful reading.

Regards,
Tim