harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][jndi] Bind operation has now been added to ldap service provider
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 07:30:54 GMT
Spark Shen wrote:
> I am feeling upset that my patch draws no one's interest. :-(
> Would any committer take a look at my contribution? It's for ldap bind
> operation, which is used to say hello to ldap server.

Sorry to hear that, but I don't think you have great cause to be upset
Spark, your patch was applied within 24hrs of you uploading it!  There
are many more waiting in JIRA much longer than that.

You did the right think to raise it on the dev list, but please be
realistic about the timescales we can work to over e-mail.

Regards,
Tim