harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject [site] Mirrored downloads page available for testing
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 13:49:44 GMT
There is a new download page is ready for you to take a look at and test.

  http://harmony.apache.org/download.cgi

I removed the M1 and M2 builds, since they are not ones that we are
encouraging people to use, and I added the M3 source and Debian download
links.  The idea is to move M1 and M2 into the archive.

It will take a while for the mirrors to catch up with M3, so a number of
them may not have the download files available yet.  I tested it with
reverse.net which has synchronized already.  The checksum files must not
be mirrored, so they still come from www.apache.org.

The snapshots are still residing on people.apache.org.  I hope these are
low traffic downloads since they are not so well tested.

Please shout if there is a problem or improvement you can see, otherwise
I intend to switch over to the new download page tomorrow, and will
retire the old one with a redirect to keep any links to it happy.

Regards,
Tim