harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][M3] release r580985 as M3 stable build
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 12:10:04 GMT
Stepan Mishura wrote:
> Let's make a decision about the last milestone candidate r580985.
> Shortly, as I can see there is only one issue that blocks its release
> - HARMONY-4873
>
> I'd suggest the next - we wait for objections to postpone the issue
> resolution to M4 for 72 hours (starting from now) to let everyone to
> speak up.
> If there are no objections - we make the release. Also I think we
> shouldn't keep all this time the trunk frozen so I'd suggest if there
> are no objections during 24 hours we unfroze the trunk. If  after that
> we get a vote for fixing the issue then a branch is created to make
> the fix and testing.

Agreed, although it would be good to hear that the Eclipse 3.3 launching
problem is fixed that Sian posted about on the thread "Re: [eclipse]
Eclipse 3.3 can not download updates".

(Sorry that I can't be of much help with fixing things at the moment,
I'm about to get on an airplane again.)

Regards,
Tim