harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Gregory Shimansky <gshiman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][M3] release candidate status
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 11:48:59 GMT
Mikhail Loenko wrote:
> Do we see any M3 blockers so far?

I've just finished fixing HARMONY-4790. It is a bug in JVMTI breakpoints
code that has race condition when several threads execute the same code
that has breakpoints. The patch and details are available in JIRA.

If there is going to be another milestone candidate, I'd like to include
this fix into it.

--
Gregory