harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] new tools for Harmony
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 09:17:22 GMT
Just FYI: we've already had a negative experience with parser
generated by JavaCC - see [1]. However, in that case the problem was
in the grammar itself since it was originally covered by LPGL.

As far as I understand in the current case Regis has created the
grammar by himself so I don't see any problems.

Thanks,
Alexei