harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Harmony for Apache internal use?
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 11:06:17 GMT
> > > As a potential end user of Harmony, I would be more excited by the news
> > > "compiles X hundred projects and executes all of those project test
> > > suites error free" than "runs a busy copy of JIRA".

At the same time having some live examples of Harmony viability IMO
can also be rather important.  At least for that group of
users/customers who don't believe in words and need  more motivation
to start spending their time/resource on downloading and trying 50M
snapshot. In other words, I don't see any harm in the fact that
Harmony will "run a busy copy of JIRA". Especially in case if it is
already able to do this.

Thanks,
Alexei