harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Harmony for Apache internal use?
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 12:22:50 GMT
Hi Henri,

> Alexei: Do you have the stubs JAR you created in an easily consumable
> form for Henri?  Perhaps you can attach it to a new JIRA issue for him.

Yes, I've created a separate JIRA issue for this. I put  there the
detailed instruction on what it needs to be done to run JIRA on top of
Harmony. Please see [1]. The archive with stubs is also attached
there.

Harmony community is really interested in all kind of results you may
get by using JIRA+Harmony on real workloads. BTW if you like Harmony
community members to receive your messages you should probably
subscribe to dev@harmony.apache.org first since only subscribers'
messages are visible to others.

Thanks a lot!
Alexei