harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Harmony for Apache internal use?
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 15:00:28 GMT
I have strong +1 for this type of activity. IMO it is very hard to
persuade people to use Harmony for their projects if Apache by itself
doesn't trust it. As a first step we may ask to create a separate
Harmony-powered instance of JIRA, solely for Harmony purposes.

BTW, some Apache projects (Geronimo for example) use Confluence Wiki
that is also a J2EE product from Atlassian [1]. We may try to run it
on Harmony too.

Regards,
Alexei

[1] http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/