harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Re: svn commit: r584159 - in /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/awt/src/main: java/unix/org/apache/harmony/awt/gl/font/ java/unix/org/apache/harmony/awt/gl/linux/ native/linuxfont/unix/ native/linuxfont/unix/include/
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 10:02:32 GMT
Nice, thanks a lot Mark. The most interesting thing is that I haven't
seen any error messages neither while running a test from HARMONY-4562
nor while standard commit testing that includes Swing and AWT unit
tests. Most likely the difference was in the fact I was using DRLVM
and you probably use J9. AFAIK DRLVM uses APR's apr_dso_load to load
dll's that to all appearance just silently ignores unresolved symbols.
So I was enjoying nice Linux fonts in spite of the fact that the
reference to newNullPointerException was not resolved. :)

With Best Regards,
Alexei