harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [site][wiki][ru] Help in Russian available!
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 14:42:47 GMT
Sometimes even reading this stuff in Russian can be a challenge. In
the most severe cases I had to switch to English because I was not
able to understand what I red. <joke> However, the most funniest /
challenging stuff still is Russian instructions to home appliances
produced by some South Asian countries. :) </joke>

Well, nevertheless I'll try read the above-mentioned pages :) and post
my comments here if any.

Thanks,
Alexei