harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Gilmer <...@buglabs.net>
Subject Re: [general][site] Harmony TODO list
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 15:50:37 GMT

Tim,

   Thanks for your response.  I am currently involved in building an
open source hardware device that utilizes Java and we're having some
issues with Sun IRT TCK validation.  I blogged about it here
yesterday: http://www.bugblogger.com/2007/10/gpl-sun-java-tr.html.
We're looking into other options and if we felt this was a good
direction for us to go we may be able to devote some effort to it.
Thanks again for your help.

ken