harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Egor Pasko <egor.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject [general] publish SPECjbb2005 scores
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 14:51:16 GMT
Folks,

..just thinking.. would be really nice to have Harmony/DRLVM
SPECjbb2005 results published officially on spec.org (!!!) given the
number of performance work recently, I believe in good results right
from the start (and I believe in perf improvements:)

IMHO, it should help Harmony to gain interest from enterprise vendors
(I mean, those nice people who do not pay attention to DaCapo scores
for some (unknown) reason)

the funniest thing is that according to [1] non-profit cost is
non-zero for some (unknown) reason and looks like $125. But since
Apache is a real NON PROFIT, Apache does not pay even 2c, right?

I wonder how Apache cooks things like that?

[1] http://www.spec.org/order.html

--
Egor Pasko