harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Egor Pasko <egor.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][vm][debug] Question about 'Debugging the DRL Virtual Machine and the JIT Compiler'
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 15:40:41 GMT
On the 0x37E day of Apache Harmony Igor Stolyarov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I think this doc is slightly out of date. IJ was VM (and executable too) on
> the beginning of Harmony project. Now current VM is DRLVM and executable is
> "java".

Simon,

if you find other outdated info in the docs, please, report.

and please look at the extra debugging hints on wiki:

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Debugging%20DRLVM%20with%20GDB%20on%20Linux
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Debugging%20DRLVM%20with%20Microsoft%20Visual%20Studio%20on%20Windows

--
Egor Pasko