harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Egor Pasko <egor.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] - something about the jit configuration
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 12:43:44 GMT
On the 0x380 day of Apache Harmony cannibal wang wrote:
> When I run a simple program such as "helloworld", the default execution
> method is to run the jre.
> I want to know how to configure the harmony to run the benchmark using the
> mode of opt jit chain

-Xem:opt command-line option should work, if you want pure OPT

> and how to configure the profiler collector module to profile.

the profile collector settings are in the corresponding
jre/bin/default/*.emconf file. take a look at the server.emconf file,
for example.

-Xem: option regulates which .emconf to load (only one per JVM).
By default it takes client.emconf.

more options are here:
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/DrlvmCommandLineOptions

Mikhail Fursov is a great expert in profile collection.

Welcome!

--
Egor Pasko