harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Estelle Liu" <lyy1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jitrino]question about instrument
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 02:06:01 GMT
Pavel,
  My case is :The insertion of instrumentation code occurs in an optpass
applied to a method(suppose foo), and TranslatorSession is used to translate
the callees of foo. My question is whether the instrumentation code injected
to callees of foo there is permanent. If not, how can I make that modified
HIR permanent?

Thanks,

--
Estelle